Rent a newly renovated house with pool near Nafplio: ideal for large families and groups


Newly renovated and comfortable house with pool for large families and groups close to Nafplio. A holiday to remember! Here you can sleep up to 12 people and if you get tired of each other's company, you can reach Nafplion, the city that never sleeps, in just 10-15 minutes by car. Bright, reasonably sized bedrooms, patio with BBQ area and comfortable sunbeds and parasols.

Qualitative sofa beds and beds: we guarantee that no one will complain of back pain here! Swedish-, English-, Danish-, German-speaking hospitable landlords who are happy to share their best tips for enjoying the area.

The villa is 136 sqm which is spread over two floors. The upper floor is reached through a staircase located outdoors at the back of the house. On each floor there is an air conditioner that can produce both cold and heat.

Property ID: LMN2020, “Paradiso”, Lefkakia / Nafplio

The house has four patios located on the south and north side on each floor. The largest patio is located outside the kitchen on the north side of the house (facing the garden and pool). On the floor above there is a porch with seating, also on the north side and under a roof. At the front, there is a café table and chairs on the lower level that are perfect for morning coffee. On the upper floor there is a large balcony overlooking the village and the church. The balcony is mostly under a roof so the heat is not so stressful.

First floor:

  • 2 bedrooms (1 with double bed 2 × 90 cm + 1 with 160 cm bed)
  • a living room with sofa bed for 2
  • a kitchen
  • one bathroom


  • 2 bedrooms (1 with 160 cm bed + 1 with 140 cm bed)
  • a living room with sofa bed for 2
  • one bathroom (with bath and washing machine)

Prices in euros and per week + payment terms

The house is rented per week and upon booking 30% of the rent (registration fee) must be paid immediately via bank fee. This part of the payment is refunded in full if the guest cancels within 60 days. After that, there will be no refund of the registration fee. The remaining 70% must be paid no later than 30 days before arrival at the house. If this does not happen, the owner of the house has the right to rent to another guest without refunding the registration fee. If the house is booked less than 30 days before the arrival date, the entire rent must be paid immediately. Check-in at 16.00, check-out at 10.00 or by agreement.

  • €1822 per week. NOTE: rented 2023 from: 6/07 to 20 August 
  • Shorter or longer stay than a week? Contact us for a quote

The rent includes all running costs for the house such as electricity, water, taxes and insurance as well as pool maintenance. If you use AC, €50 per week is added. Fee for final cleaning is added with €100 to be paid in connection with the final rent being paid. If you want extra cleaning during your stay, you can buy this. It costs, just like the final cleaning, €100. This includes cleaning and changing sheets and towels.

Winter rentals from 15 October to 31 March

From mid-October, only the first floor is rented out, without a pool. 2 bedrooms, 1 sofa bed in the living room. €125 per night and €60 in final cleaning. Valid until the end of March, then it's the whole house again.

Useful information and links:

  • Energy certificate: H
  • Pool size: 8 x 4 meters + 150 cm deep
  • Nearest tavern: approx. 200 meters
  • Nearest grocery store: approx. 200 meters
  • Nearest beach and more taverns: Plaka and Tolo both about 5 km
  • Nafplio: approx. 4.5 km
  • Athens airport: approx. 170 km
  • Want to know more about your landlord? Read “Finding a dream home in Greece"
  • For more tips about the area see our blogs:
  • Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!

Lefkakia, Nafplio, Argolis, Peloponnese, Greece

Lefkania village is located about 5 km from Nafplio which has just over 15 inhabitants. In Nafplion you can enjoy historical walks or sailing during the day and nightlife in the evening. The city is high on the wish list and is also a favorite for the Greeks themselves who like to go there over the weekends. It takes just over 000 hours from Athens to get here by car and there are also daily buses from Athens, in other words, you will without difficulty reach your holiday home. The historic and scenic Nafplio and Argolis have many famous archeological sites worth your attention: Tiryns (Tirintha), Mycenae, Argos, Epidavros and not to forget Nafplio's fortress Palamidi.

Nafplio is a highly developed tourist center with historical and cultural museums and a wonderful romantic atmosphere. Around Argolis there are many seaside villages and small towns: Nea (New) Kios, Salanti, Doroufi, Galini are just a few of them. The Gulf of Argoli has perfect water for swimming and water sports.