For sale a house in Kardamyli: in the middle of the village with a garden and opportunities for expansion. A rare opportunity for Kardamyli fans from all over Europe! In the popular and historic village, the houses are extremely rare for sale and having your own garden is a long-awaited luxury. Experience the "all time classic" feeling in Kardamyli in your own backyard, wake up to a mile-wide deep blue sea view and take a refreshing swim 200 meters from the house! “In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. ”- Gordon B. Hinckley
Property ID: EKJ1844, Kardamyli, Messinia Mani
This semi-detached house is on two floors and the main entrance is accessed from a nice patio of about 20 sqm (where there is also entrance to the garden) with space for dining table, BBQ and various plantations. In the house you will find:
- Ground floor: a bathroom with bath, kitchen, hall and a living room (approx. 25 sqm) with space for dining table, sofa bed, fireplace and exit to the garden
- Upstairs: accessed via a wooden staircase from the living room and consists of a large bedroom of about 35 sqm. From here you can enjoy the view of the sea and the village
A well-planned garden with flowers and vegetable gardens as well as space for an outdoor table offers a lovely shade and privacy during the summer. The house's location and character are also perfect for you who want to run some kind of business: ceramics courses, painting workshop, silversmithing and shop or a cozy coffee with your own specialties. Atmospheric evenings for artistic souls close to Kardamyli Old Town.
Other facts you should know about
- Price: 390000 €, bids accepted
- Building year: 1900
- Energy certificate: will be updated shortly
- Livingspace: 89,65 sqm and the opportunity to apply for a building permit for another 80-90 sqm. 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen, 1 living room
- Parking lot: public parking in the village
- Plot: 220 sqm with 2 lemon trees, various vegetable plantations, extra water tank of 2000 liters and solar panel for water heating
- Beaches: 200 meter
- Nearest village, grocery stores, taverns: a central location in the village
- Kalamata Airport: approx. 48 km
- Athens airport: approx. 303 km
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
- Useful Links: FAQ buyers, Blogger tips buyer, Stay or move to Greece
Kardamyli, Peloponnese, Greece
Kardamyli is 15 meters above sea level and is one of southern Mediterranean's best kept secrets. Some call Kardamyli for a "New Côte d'Azur" and here you have the chance to meet famous artists and enjoy many evenings with jazz music. Crystal clear blue water, majestic cypresses, wild olive groves and distant snow-covered mountains.
The village's location near Taygeto's mountain range makes the place ideal as a starting point for hiking and cycling excursions and Kardamyli is visited all year round by both hikers and bathing tourists. An exclusive, small, unspoilt village that boasts magnificent villas, enchanting stone maisonettes, lush gardens, a picturesque harbor and fantastic beaches where you can meet one or two famous actors, philosophers, researchers or writers.