For sale a plot in popular Kitries (Messinia, Peloponnese), only 200 meters to the beach, taverns and the harbor. Here you can invest in commercial use: maybe something for you who want to start with both rental housing and sailing courses? “Whatever you are waiting for will not come to you; you have to go for it. ”- Israelmore Ayivor. Below the beach in Kitries out of season.
Property ID: EKJ1871, Kitries, Messinia Avia
A plot of 343 sqm, easily accessible from a paved road and which is included in the city planning. The plot can be built with 274 sqm. Easy to plan, with already drawn water and electricity.
We can also help you with house construction, house planning, drawings and carpentry. Take a look at the example pictures below where the houses are built in balance with the place and nature.
Other facts you should know about
- Price: 270000 €, serious bids are accepted
- Plot: 343 sqm, included in urban planning, water and electricity included
- Building Permits: up to 274 sqm
- Beach, taverns: about 200 meters
- Kalamata Airport: approx. 27 km
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
- Our own tips for those who want to build in Greece
- Questions and answers regarding permits and costs
Kitries, Messinia Avia, Peloponnese, Greece
The picturesque fishing village and beach of Kitries is located about 12 km from Kalamata and east of Messinian Bay. The road to the village from the famous Santova beach is one of the most beautiful: you drive all the time by the sea and through the olive groves and orchards. Kitries beach has some sun loungers and parasols and is surrounded by taverns that offer during the high season the day's catch served to beach guests. Both the beach and the village are appreciated by those who prefer the peace and quiet and a small pleasant marina attracts many international guests during the summer.