Comfortable relaxing holiday or longer stay in Greece? Recharge your batteries in the Peloponnese and book accommodation in Stoupa, a beautiful house / apartment "Isycho Spiti" with year-round standard. Heating and working WiFi and only 650 meters from the beautiful beaches of Stoupa. Here you can both vacation, relax or work! Park the car for good during your stay: you have walking distance to all amenities and a beautiful walking distance between Stoupa and Agios Nikolaos. "Isycho Spiti" (ήσυχος σπιτι) means quiet, peaceful house and that is exactly what the house offers you during your stay.
The apartment has its own entrance and a private garden. The landlord lives next door to you and can contribute local tips on taverns and other attractions.
Property ID: UST1910, “Isycho Spiti”, Stoupa
Have you worked with yourself? No danger fast WiFi is included in the rent and on rainy evenings you can relax with your best Netflix series. Directly from the living room you go out on a balcony (large enough for tables and chairs) facing the sea and the village. The apartment was renovated in 2019 and consists of:
- 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds and generous wardrobes
- one bathroom
- open floor plan kitchen / living room
- a sleeping alcove with a bed
- washing machine is located in an extension in the garden.
All rooms have mosquito screens in the windows and are equipped with air conditioning, ceiling fans and heating elements for the winter months. In the kitchen there is everything you could possibly need, whether you want to stay here all winter or just a few weeks in the summer.
Price in euros and per night as well as payment terms for short term rentals
The minimum stay is 7 nights. The price includes cleaning once a week (including change of towels and bed linen) and you agree on the spot which day would suit you best for the cleaning.
- October 16 - April 30: 65 €
- May 1 - June 30: 75 €
- July 1 - September 15: 90 €
- September 16 - October 15: 75 €
When booking, you pay a 20% deposit via bank transfer which is refundable if cancellation is made 60 days before arrival. Thereafter, the deposit will not be refunded. You pay the remaining amount after the 60 days by bank transfer. Check-in at 16.00, check-out at 11.00.
Rent the house per month
You can rent the house for one or three months from October 1 to the end of April. Contact us for a quote and payment terms
Useful information and links:
- Nearest beach and taverns: 650 meter
- Nearest grocery store: cto 1,1 km
- Bus stop: about 850 meters
- Energy certificate: Delta (delta)
- Want to know more about your landlord? Read: "This is it, this is what I have been missing all my life"
- Peloponnese's travel and visiting tips from Elwira and Elias
- Travel to Messinia by bus or rental car from Athens Airport
- Travel to Messinia by flight from / to Kalamata
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
Stoupa, Messinia Mani, Peloponnese, Greece
On the southern coast of the Peloponnese in Greece and about 50 minutes drive from the nearest airport in Kalamata (or about 3 hours drive from Athens International Airport) is the beautiful and unspoilt village of Stoupa with warm, glorious summers and mild winters. With two lovely sandy golden beaches (as well as several smaller beaches), this once sleepy village has become more and more popular as a tourist destination but still retains the genuine Greece.
Stoupa is located in a fascinating area called Mani. This is the only part of Greece never conquered by intruders. The people, Maniots, built towerhouses (called Mani Towers) where they took shelter under the countless local feudes fought here. Some of these Mani Towers have been restored and can still be seen in the area.