For sale in beautiful Mani a modern house with private location, irresistible sea views and close to the charming village of Kardamyli. The smart house design makes the property attractive for you who want to rent accommodation to others, for you who plan to share your Greek house with your best friend and for you who want to be able to offer children and grandchildren a perfect holiday home. The property is connected to fiber network: download 43 mbps, upload 9 mbps.
"There's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's sent away." Sarah Kay
Property ID: EKJ1882, Lakkos, Proastio, Kardamyli, Messinia Mani
The road up to the village of Lakkos, where the property is located, offers one of the most famous views of Kardamyli and Taygetos. Below are photos from the lookout point before the village of Proastio and about 3 km from the property in Lakkos. It is precisely the short distance to Kardamyli that makes Lakkos an attractive location. Here you can enjoy undisturbed, private location and stay close to the popular village of Kardamyli.
The house was built in 1985 and renovated to its current condition in 2019 and 2020. Careful design currently offers two independent apartments that can be easily combined with an internal staircase to a unit. High quality finish with tiles and floors from Italian factories, new appliances and double aluminum windows with mosquito nets, A / C that both cools and heats.
The ground floor of the house (approximately 63 sqm) reached via a shaded by a mature grapevine outside area (approx. 10 sqm) and consists of:
- 1 bedroom
- 1 extra bedroom (with sea view) which is used today as a living room
- 1 bathroom with shower and 1 kitchen
From the kitchen you reach a small terrace with space for a breakfast table. The terrace also leads to an inner garden (approx. 36 sqm) and the guesthouse (approx. 11 sqm) with a separate bathroom (approx. 6 sqm) where there is a shower and washing machine. The guest house is currently equipped with a multigym and exercise bike which is included in the sale.
The upper floor of the house (approx. 29 sqm) accessed via a large terrace (approx. 45 sqm) with space for dining table, seating and ceramic pots. Glass railing to fully enjoy the irresistible views of cypresses, olive groves and the Mediterranean. On this floor you will find (all in an open floor plan) a kitchen (with washing machine, dishwasher and a sofa bed), a bedroom and a bathroom with whirlpool (jacuzzi).
On the plot there are 2 orange trees, 1 mandarin tree, a pomegranate tree and grapes. There is plenty of space for a pool, guest house or vegetable growing: about 60 sqm area between both houses that you can develop according to your wishes. The property has a 2000 liter water tank and pump. 1000 liter water tank for garden and an older brown with its own water. For hot water there are solar panels. The property also includes an extra small plot of land of about 30 sqm. Perfect for you who want to grow your own sun-ripened tomatoes! It is also possible to buy a boundary plot of approximately 56 sqm.
Other facts you should know about
- Price: 295000 €, only close bids are accepted. The house is sold including indoor and outdoor furniture, as well as kitchen and bathroom equipment: what you see is what you get
- Building year: 1985
- Renovation: remodeling and modernization was completed in 2020. New appliances 2019
- Energy certificate: will be updated shortly
- Livingspace: the main house 92 sqm, guest house 11 sqm. 3 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms (with the possibility of a fourth downstairs), 2 kitchens
- Other: 1 terrace upstairs, 2 terraces downstairs
- Parking lot: general just outside the house, 2-3 cars
- Plot: 326 sqm + farmland 30 sqm, extra water tank and solar panels for hot water
- Nearest Beach: Kalamitsi about 6 km. Several beaches on the coastal strip Kardamyli- Stoupa-Agios Nikolaos (distance about 7- 16 km)
- Nearest grocery store and tavern: about 2 km in Proastio, about 2,9 km in Eksochori and several in Kardamyli about 6 km
- Kalamata Airport: approx. 52 km
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
- Useful Links: FAQ buyers, Blogger tips buyer, Stay or move to Greece
Lakkos, Kardamyli, Peloponnese, Greece
Lakkos is a small village, located about 5 km from the popular historical village of Kardamyli, in western Mani and it is walking distance down to Kardamyli via a footpath. The area is characterized by its green mountains and the fantastic view. Some call Kardamyli the “New Côte d'Azur” and here you have the chance to meet famous artists and enjoy many evenings of jazz music. Crystal clear blue water, majestic cypress trees, wild olive groves and distant snow-capped mountains as well as many interesting hiking trails.