rent the house in the olive groves

A few weeks or months: rent an architect-designed house with magnificent views of the olive groves

Description

A few weeks or a few months: rent an architect-designed house with magnificent views of the olive groves and only 30 km to beautiful beaches in Messinia, Peloponnese, Greece. The villa is in an olive grove of 15000 m2: a fantastic idyll, relaxation and peace, the rustle of the olive trees and views that will inspire many. The house can be booked for up to 4 people and here you can bring your four-legged friend: pets are allowed! The landlord speaks Swedish, English and Greek and is happy to give you tips about the local area. Below are pictures from your nearest beach, which can be reached in about 25 minutes.

Property ID: HSA2008, “Ithaka”, Kalliroi, County

The house is built in two half floors connected by a half staircase of five steps. The level difference between the two levels is 1,2 m. In the house you will find:

  • A bedroom with 1 double bed that can easily be separated into two single beds
  • One bedroom with 1 single bed
  • A bathroom
  • A bedroom with 1 single bed that can be removed if you want to stay here for a longer period and use the room as an office. This bedroom has its own shower, toilet and shaded terrace
  • Open plan kitchen / living room with a glass door fitted wood stove that spreads heat to other rooms

In the corridors there are cupboards and a washing machine. Natural cross ventilation means that you will not need A / C. The house has utensils for 6 people as well as enough towels and bed linen for a change.

Prices in euros + payment terms for short-term rental

The shortest stay is 4 weeks. When booking, 30% of the rent (registration fee) must be paid immediately via bank. This part of the payment is refunded in full if the guest cancels within 60 days. After that, there will be no refund of the registration fee. The remaining 70% must be paid no later than 30 days before arrival at the house. If this does not happen, the owner of the house has the right to rent to another guest without refunding the registration fee. If the house is booked less than 30 days before the arrival date, the entire rent must be paid immediately. Check-in until 22.00, check-out at 09.00 or by agreement.

  • High season (June-September): €800 for 4 weeks
  • Other time of year: €600 for 4 weeks

The rent includes consumption of electricity and water. Fee for cleaning once a week will be added with 40 € to be paid in connection with the final rent is paid. Cleaning includes change of sheets and towels.

Prices in euros and per month + payment terms for long-term rental

You can rent the house for two, three or six months. The price is €600 per month. Cleaning (€40 twice a month), water and electricity consumption are extra. You pay one month in advance, one month in deposit and after that month after month. The deposit is refunded on the day of check-out. Contact us for booking conditions.

Useful information and links:

  • Nearest Beach: approx. 30 km
  • Nearest tavern: approx. 5 km
  • Nearest supermarket and community: Meligalas approx. 7 km
  • Kalamata Airport: approx. 33 km
  • Athens airport: approx. 247 km
  • Energy certificate: will be updated shortly
  • For more tips about the area see our blogs: Husigrekland.seHouseinpeloponnese.comDomwgrecji.pl
  • Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!

Messinia County, Peloponnese, Greece

Peloponnese: Classical Greece (although it was not an island but a peninsula until the Corinth Canal was completed in 1893). This peninsula is full of history and the places are close to each other. It was here that a large part of ancient history began and in the Iliad more than 20 places from the Peloponnese are mentioned. Messinia County is made up of several different municipalities with small genuine Greek communities, all west of Kalamata. The popular beaches and resorts KoroniMethoni and Pylos is close and despite the winding roads it does not take very long to get around that part of Messinia.